Well I knew that you look for some sense of connections while traveling, like trying to learn new culture, new people and interesting thing is new person in yourself.
Let these funny travel quotes refresh our minds.
1. The worst thing about being a tourist is having other tourists recognize you as a tourist. – Russell Baker
2. Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your next trip in kilometers.” – George Carlin
3. I’ve been to Paris. And it ain’t that pretty at all. – Warren Zevon, from the song Ain’t That Pretty At All
4. Another well-known Paris landmark is the Arc de Triomphe, a moving monument to the many brave women and men who have died trying to visit it. – Dave Barry
5. Canada is the vichyssoise of nations – it’s cold, half French and difficult to stir. – Stuart Keate
6. Terrorists hate Americans. Indians hate each other. A terrorist will blow up an airport. Indians like to work at the airport. That would be counter-productive.” — Russell Peters, comedian
7. Never get behind old people. Their bodies are littered with hidden metal and they never seem to appreciate how little time they have left.
8. People don’t take trips – trips take people. – John Steinbeck
9. The traveler was active; he went strenuously in search of people, of adventure, of experience. The tourist is passive; he expects interesting things to happen to him. He goes “sight-seeing.” – Daniel J. Boorstin
10. France is the only country where the money falls apart and you can’t tear the toilet paper. – Billy Wilder
11. No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow. – Lin Yutang
12. I see a trend here where the President seems to think his job is to count votes and then try to make a deal That’s what we in legislatures do. Mr. Obama’s job is to travel the country, fight for the values that he cares about. – Anthony Weiner
13. Boy, those French. They have a different word for everything. – Steve Martin
14. If you are going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
15. [Airline food] is the tiniest food I’ve ever seen in my entire life. Any kind of meat that you get — chicken, steak, anything — has grill marks on each side, like somehow we’ll actually believe there’s an open-flame grill in the front of the plane. – Ellen DeGeneres, talk show host
16. I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places. – Henny Youngman
17. If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much space. – Anonymous
18. Why buy good luggage? You only use it when you travel. – Yogi Berra
19. Hey, people who travel with their bed pillow. You look insane. – Jim Gaffigan, comedian
20. Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year. – Unknown
21. When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money. – Unknown
22. I am a passionate traveler, and from the time I was a child, travel formed me as much as my formal education. – David Rockefeller
23. I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. — Rosalia de Castro
24. Let me be a free man – free to travel, free to stop, free to work. – Chief Joseph
25. But when I really look back on my life, being really honest about it and now that I’ve got the chance to travel the world, seeing how a lot of little kids grow up – my life wasn’t so bad. – Coolio
26. Knock Knock Who’s there? Tinker Bell! Tinker Bell who? Tinker Bell is out of order! – ahajokes.com
27. Thanks to the interstate highway system, it is now possible to travel from coast to coast without seeing anything. – Charles Kuralt
28. There are only two emotions in a plane: boredom and terror. -Orson Welles
29. There’s nothing American tourists like more than the things they can get at home. – Stephen Colbert, talk show host
30. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. – Bumper sticker
What`s your funny travel quotes? Share here in comments.